THE GRAND PRIZE:
MEETING GREAT PEOPLE
STAYING IN THE GAME
WHAT YOU DO ALONG THE WAY
COST of Tokens to play are as follows:
THE FIRST 30 DAYS ARE FREE
1 life Token $1.99
3 lives Token $3.99
6 lives Token $6.99
9 lives Token $9.99
*LIVES expire at 30 days but can be renewed indefinitely.
**YOU CAN TERMINATE YOUR PROFILE ANYTIME AND ALL PICTURES, CHAT AND ANYTHING UPLOADED WILL BE DELETED. IF YOU PLAY AGAIN YOU HAVE TO MAKE YOUR PROFILE AGAIN. PURCHASED TOKENS REMAIN VALID AND DO NOT EXPIRE. YOU CAN USE YOUR TOKENS TO CREATE A NEW PROFILE OR EVEN MULTIPLE PROFILES.
OBJECTIVE & RULES
The first objective of the game is to have fun. After that, it is a platform for the user to meet people that they might call a friend, spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend, lover, teammate, bandmate, soulmate, business partner... something short and sweet or long and enduring.
You will enter the Game through one of three doors. Values, Compatibility, or Intimacy
The 3 Doors are always accessible through your Journey Book and you can answer as many or as little questions from each area that you'd like. The fewer questions you answer the more avatars you'll see and be able to play with but you will also be the farthest from your primary objective. This does have the benefit of allowing you to play and go on outings indefinitely. :)
The door you first enter will get you closest to the people with the same Primary Preference. If you enter through Values and only answer questions about your values then you will mostly see players who have entered through Values. If someone is dishonest and lewd you have the ability to hide your avatar and profile from them or knock them off the game.
Likewise, if your Primary Preference is Intimacy you will immediately have access to players who consider their Intimate Preferences as important and Primary to their relationships. The same holds true for people wanting to connect on a compatibility level. For instance, "I am a Man looking for a Man for friendship for Bowling" or "I am a Man looking for a Group for Soccer" or "I am a Man looking for a Woman for Movies".
You will be given a Journey Book with three sections for your criteria which will also keep a record of your game stats. You can look at other people's Journey Books unless they lock them. In addition to the JourneyBook, you will see avatars. Remember you are not obligated to answer any questions in the JourneyBook but you will not see those Avatars who have answered the question or made their desires known.
Every Player creates or picks an Avatar to represent them. You have to exchanges pictures if you decide to go on an outing together. If you lie and the person realizes it they can "ZAP" you out of the game.
PLAYING THE GAME
REFER TO THE ICON CHART
1. Introduction - Player is not online but you'd like to say hello and leave a message.
2. Chat - Player is online and you want to chat.
3. Group - Join a Group, Create a Group or be viewable only to your Groups.
4. Outing - Ask someone to take a chance and meet you face to face.
5. Safe - Where I keep my pictures, music and videos.
6. My Calendar - Where I can view the schedule of my Outings and Events.
7. My Journey Book - Where I share the things I like and maybe don't like or want to try.
8. Emails - See who wrote you and reply.
9. Hide - Hide us from each other. When you don't want to see or be seen by a player anymore.
10. Truth or Bomb - Ask a question that requires an answer. Bombing is random and can backfire.
11. Play the Stars - Runs astrological charts for birth charts and compatibility, you can send it to the other player as well.
12. Challenge & Door #4 - venture out of the digital world and into the real world with an ever-changing portal to the world around you.
13. Music - Share your favorite playlist or stream a song together.
14. Zap - Zap another player and you can possibly take them out of the game. Reason can be any but it will be recorded in your Journey Book.
15. Bail - Bail out of the game for any reason at any time, destroying your avatar and deleting your account and all traces of your Journey.
BEING ELIMINATED FROM THE GAME
1. You can get caught in the vortex of the hole of Boring
2. Other players can "zap" you. 1 Zap = 1 Life lost.
3. You use the game for any illegal activity ie Selling guns, drugs or engage in the exploitation of minors or adults for any reason.
4. Your profile is behaving like a scam or being used to exploit other players.
5. We make the rules of the game, not you.